Neckties can be a stylish addition to any gentleman's wardrobe. This is one of the few accessories for men that can help accentuate their look with their own personal style. It's important to add high-quality, affordable ties to your collection because you never know when you will need one!
We’ve discovered a new auction site called Tophatter, where buyers can bid for unique goods in fast-paced virtual auction rooms. From crafts and DIY projects, to antiques, jewelry, home décor and more, the possibilities are endless on what you can discover on this site!
Over the last few months, I've been looking into products that will help increase circulation in my feet. I came across Wearever Incontinence products and found cotton diabetic socks, along with a variety of women's incontinence intimates.
Mommy Lesson Plans is planning a 10K Facebook fans celebration. Come celebrate with her - you will receive one free Facebook or Twitter link in exchange for promotion. There are also paid options, as well as options for additional links.
Once Mommy Lesson Plans reaches 10K fans, the giveaway will start. You can sign up on her form:
If you need supplies or products, Amazon is a great place to order. Check out this soap making kit with a 5 star rating. Imagine the money you would save on soap for you and your family! This kit paid for itself in just a few weeks for me.
I came across Trukid TruBaby Bubbly Baby Body and Hair Wash while looking for a cleanser for my son, who has sensitive skin. I am careful with shampoo and body wash products for him, but he usually has some sort of reaction. I performed a patch test on his arm and he had no reactions last week, so we used it during bath time this week.
I haven't been posting lately due to a tonsillectomy five days ago. The procedure itself was not so bad, but the nausea from medications is the worst thing I've ever felt. Hopefully the tips below will help you before your surgery or procedure.
1. If you are prone to nausea, let the anesthesiologist or doctor know. I have a weak stomach when it comes to medications, but I never had anesthesia before my procedure so I didn't think to let them know. As soon as I woke up in the recovery room, I vomited every 15 minutes which was horrible combined with the throat pain.
2. Do not take pain medications on an empty stomach. This sounds simple enough, but when your throat is in pain the last thing you want to do is swallow food. If it's too painful to eat, I would suggest drinking Ensure Clear and to avoid products with milk or dairy. This will thicken your mucus, which will make you want to gag. Mashed potatoes and sliced peaches worked for me. Popsicles are also a great treat.
3. Do not sleep on a flat surface; stack 2-3 pillows. This has helped with breathing and since I have acid reflux, I generally use 2 pillows at night.
4. Be creative with fluid intake. The most important thing is to keep yourself hydrated, but after 4-5 days you will be tired of water. Try drinks with vitamins and minerals, and non-acidic liquids that won't upset your stomach, like apple juice (Gatorade, Ensure). Smoothies are also great for your throat, but make sure you don't use acidic ingredients such as orange juice or strawberries.
5. Brush teeth and tongue gently and maintain daily oral hygiene habits. The horrible taste in your mouth will make you want to brush all the time, but be careful. The bubbles from the toothpaste can slide down your throat, causing you to choke or cough. Try not to cough and if you need to, cough gently.
So far, the throat pain isn't so bad. It's the nausea and constant vomiting feeling that feels worse for me. For the first 3 days, take your medication every 4 hours, and then reduce it to as needed if possible.
Good luck with your recovery and I hope these tips help.
The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant, by Terry Felber, is a book about religion, wealth, family, service, and leadership. Felber writes about a grandfather who passes on his twelve keys to successful living to his grandson.
I've been eating Morningstar Farms foods for the past two years and I love the quality and taste. If you don't have much time in your day to cook meals, you can grab a veggie burger/patty, two slices of bread, add any kind of sauce you like, and voila! You have a sandwich that gives you a great amount of protein.
My favorite is the mushroom burger. I also enjoy the chick'n herb one. I wish the stores near me would carry more flavors! The beefless beef has been great for tacos and stir-fry.
*I'm a BzzAgent and received MorningStar Farms coupons to conduct my review. All opinions are mine and are based on actual use of the product.
No more artificial colors or flavors, no major allergens (ie: gluten, nuts and dairy) AND NO high-fructose corn syrup! You won't find any of these in YumEarth Organics Gummy Bears and Lollipops as they are made with real fruit juice and other planet-friendly and natural ingredients.
Each serving provides 100% of daily vitamin C and has less than 70 calories! YumEarth has 22 flavors along with other yummy candies such as Sour Worms, Candy Drops, and Sour Beans. Now you can have your candy and eat it too without the guilt and worry about what is going into your and your kids' bodies! YumEarth Candy is very reasonably priced with shipping for only $2.99 or FREE shipping when your order is over $39! A great way to combine orders with friends and when you or the kids have a sweet craving you can enjoy some with YumEarth good for us, and good for Mother Earth.
I suffer from poor circulation in my feet and have always had problems with body washes drying out and irritating my skin. When I came across Phase+ diabetic products, I wanted to try the foot therapy and exfoliating wash to help retain moisture during these cold winter months.