The Klout score affects the type of perks you can receive on Klout. There have been great freebies that are available based on your Klout score.
How to give Klout:
|Example of Klout topics|
1. Search for a profile. Here is what mine looks like: Giveaway Guru's Klout Profile
2. On the right side of the page, click on the +K symbol next to any of the categories listed under "Influential about ___ topics"
3. You just gave Klout!
You only have a certain amount of Klout to give each day. If someone has requested for a Klout on a specific category, click on "see all" and you will see all of their topics.
You can also add topics that you feel you are influential about to your profile. This requires 5K+'s.
What you can do with the blue "Add+" button that appears at the top right of every person's profile:
- Add to a list: you can create your own list and add Klout members
- Add a topic: You can add a topic to that Klout members' profile. This requires 5 K+'s.
- Add as influencer: You can add a person who you feel influences you or your sites
This is a basic, quick guide on how to use Klout for those who have not used Klout before. I hope you find this helpful!
Post a Comment
All comments require further review. Any spam content is automatically deleted.
Do not leave your email in any comments.