I like the idea of wearing a snap cami with my v-neck shirts, but never had the chance to try them until now. There are several types of camis and they are made in different styles.
I've been testing another snap cami called the Cleava. The cleava snaps to your bra and the bottom portion snaps upwards which secures it in place.
I like the Cleava because it is secured from all ends which prevents any sliding of the cami.
Here is how the Cleava works:
1. Secure one strap of the Cleava to one bra strap
2. Bring the bottom portion up towards your bra cups and snap into place.
3. Secure the other Cleava strap to your bra strap
The process is very simple! You can then adjust the Cleava upwards or downwards depending on the type of coverage you would like with your shirt or dresses.
The Cleava can be purchased in the following patterns:
- Solid (Original Classic)
- Lace (Lady Lace or Sassy Lace)
- Rhinestones (Rhinestone Splash or Rhinestone Diamonte Edge)
You can purchase them in a variety of colors, which can be matched to any outfit. I personally would choose the Lady Lace collection because I am a fan of lace patterns, but I like them all and the concept behind the Cleava.
Check out a video demonstration of the Cleava and see how easy it is to wear and remove at any time!