Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Saturday, January 28, 2012
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bunny, Cadbury Egg, Reese's Single Egg or Cadbury Mini Eggs, 0.87 with 0.87 ECB Sun-Tues
- Hallmark Cards (or American Greetings Cards?), Get $3 ECB wyb 3
Use $2/3 American Greetings Cards Printable coupon (if you get the American Greetings deal)
Buy three 0.99 cards for a $2 profit (if you get the American Greetings deal)
Otherwise three Hallmark Cards Free!
- Colgate, Speed Stick, Irish Spring or Softsoap, Get $6 ECB wyb $12
Buy six Speed Stick at $1.99 each and use three BOGO Free from the 1/29 SS to get all six Free!
Or Buy four Irish Spring Body Wash at $3.00 each and use four $1/1 from the 1/29 SS for a net cost of 0.50 each
- Get $4 ECB wyb 2 Pfizer Products
Buy three Thermacare (excludes the 1 ct) and use three of the $3/1 Thermacare Printable coupons to pay $8.97, get $4 ECB, and send in for the $10 MIR in the 1/29 RP for a $5.03 profit!
- Tom's of Maine Deodorant, Toothpaste, or Mouthwash, $3.99 with $3 ECB Limit 2 0.99
- Rembrandt Toothpaste or Rinse, $3.00
Use $2/1 Rembrandt Printable coupon
$1.00 ea wyb 2
- Get $3 ECB wyb $10 in participating products
- Hellmann's Mayonnaise, $3.00
Use $2/2 Hellmann's Printable RecycleBank coupon (must spend points, Limit 1) or 0.40/1 or $1/2 from the 1/29 RP
- Lipton Tea, $3.00
Use $1/1 printable from Coupons.com, if you have it, or 0.75/1 Lipton Green Tea Printable coupon or 0.50/1 or $1/2 from the 1/29 RP
- Ragu or Bertolli Pasta Sauce, $1.67
Use 0.50/1 or $1/3 from the 1/29 RP
- Buy two Hellmann's and three Ragu and use the $2/2 Hellmann's and three 0.50/1 Ragu to pay $4.50 or 0.90 ea
- Or Buy six Ragu for $10 and use six 0.50/1 to pay $7 and get $3 back for a net cost of $4/6 or 0.67 ea
For more CVS deals, please visit The Shopper's Apprentice
- Hellmann's Mayonnaise, $3.00
- Valentines Snickers Singles, 2/$1 Use $1/2 from the 1/29 SS (if no size restrictions) Free!
- Blink Tears, $8 with $8 RR Use $1.50/1 Blink Tears Printable coupon or $1/1 from the 1/15 SS or $1/1 Blink Tears Printable coupon Net Profit Up to $1.50!
- Pur Absorb Iron Supplement 28 pkts, $10 with $10 RR Free!
- St. Joseph Enteric Aspirin 81 mg 36 ct, $2 with $2 RR Free!
- Lysol Neutra Air FreshMatic or Air Wick iMotion or FreshMatic, $7.99 with $4 RR - Use $2/1 Air Wick Freshmatic from the 1/1 SS (exp 1/29) or the 1/29 SS $1.99
- Softsoap Bar Soap and Bodywash, Colgate Toothpaste or Irish Spring Body Wash or Bar Soap, 4/$12 with $4 RR wyb 4 Use $1/1 OR 0.75/1 Softsoap Body Wash or $1/1 Irish Spring Body Wash OR Deodorant from the 1/29 SS As low as $1 each wyb 4
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
Sunday, January 22, 2012
- Estroven Maximum Strength 28 ct, $9.99 with $9.99 ECB (Use $3/1 printable, if you have it. Free to $3.00 profit!)
- Blistex Deep Renewal, Fruit Smoothies, Silk & Shine, Medicated Ointment or Revive and Restore, $2.87 with $2 ECB
Use 0.35/1 from the 1/22 SS or 0.55/1 from the 11/13 RP if products match
As low as 0.32
- Revlon Beauty Tools, Get $7 ECB wyb 2
Look for lower priced tools
As low as Free!
- Spend $30 get a $10 CVS Cash Card
- Nabisco Crackers, $2.50
Use the $3/3 Crackerfuls, Wheat Thins, or Triscuit from the 1/8 SS
Buy 12 for $30 and use four $3/1 coupons Pay $18 and get $10 back for a net cost of $8/12 or 0.67 each!
- Coke 12pk, $2.50 Limit 4 Buy three Coke 12 pks and nine Nabisco crackers Use three $3/3 and pay $21 but get back $10 for a net cost of $11/12 items or 0.92 each!
- Coke 2ltrs, $1.25
Use the 0.99/1 Coke Zero Printable coupon, if you can find it in-store
Courtesy of The Shopper's Apprentice
- Nabisco Crackers, $2.50
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Thursday, January 19, 2012
If you have ever paid for prescription costs out-of-pocket, you would understand my avid support of Walgreens Prescription Savings Club. Right now Walgreens is offering a discount on their annual membership rates.
For just $10 a year, everyone in your immediate family (i.e. - spouse, dependents 22 and younger, and pets!) is covered. For individuals it is only $5 a year. What I like most is the fact that Walgreens considers our pets as family members! I highly recommend joining. When you join, you will receive discounts on your prescriptions!
$10 a year for families (or $5 for individuals) gets you discounts on flu shots, diabetic supplies, and even prescriptions for your pets. If you have a dog like me, you know how costly their prescriptions can be! Prescription savings are valid for 8,000+ generic and brand-name medications. There are also money-saving bonuses offered to you when you buy Walgreens brand products or photo services or products.
I grew up with a Walgreens right around the corner and I have always had fond memories of the friendly employees. I support Walgreens because they are one of few companies who still value customers and are genuinely interested in helping us save money.
Please help support Walgreens and take advantage of this incredible offer to save money on your prescriptions!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Free engraving on swivel drives!
The coolest thing I have seen on this site is the WOODEN flash drive!!
This deal won't last long so check them out. Make a peronalized picture frame, phone case, flash drive, or choose from a variety of other unique products for your significant other as a Valentine's day gift!
Monday, January 16, 2012
Saturday, January 14, 2012
- Brita Classic Pitcher or Filter Replacements 3 pk, $14.99 with $5 ECB
Use $4/1 from the 12/4 SS or 1/15 SS
Send in for $10/1 Brita Mail in Rebate
Net profit: $4.01!
- American Greetings Cards, Get $3 ECB wyb 3
Buy three 0.99 cards Free!
- Glade Sense & Spray, $5.00 with $4 ECB wyb $12
Buy three for $15 and use three $3/1 from the 1/15 SS
Pay $6 and get $4 back for a net cost of 0.67 each!
- Hershey's Singles, B2GO Free
Use the Free Air Delight wyb Milk Chocolate from the 1/8 SS
3/0.89 or 0.29 ea wyb 3
- Almay Intense i-Color Shadow, Liner or Mascara, $5.99 with $3 ECB
Use $2/1 from the 1/1 SS
- Just for Men, $6.99
Use $2/1 Just for Men Printable coupon
Send in for Up to $9.50 Mail in Rebate
Net profit: $2.00
- Bumble Bee Tuna, 0.77 Limit 10
Use $1/2 Bumble Bee Printable RecycleBank coupon (must spend points, limit 1 coupon per week)
0.27 ea wyb 2
- Spend $30 on Participating Products, get a $10 CVS Cash Card
- Nabiscio Crackers, $2.50
Use the $3/3 Carckerfuls, Wheat Thins, or Triscuit from the 1/8 SS Buy 12 for $30 and use four $3/1 coupons Pay $18 and get $10 back for a net cost of $8/12 or 0.67 each!
- Coke 12pk, $2.50 Limit 4
Buy three Coke 12 pks and nine Nabisco crackers
Use three $3/3 and pay $21 but get back $10 for a net cost of $11/12 items or 0.92 each!
- Coke 2liters, $1.33 Use the 0.99/1 Coke Zero Printable coupon, if you can find it in-store
- Kettle Chips, $2.50
Use the $1/1 Baked or Reduced Fat Kettle Chips from the 1/8 RP, if included Same deal, 0.67 ea wyb 12
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
SKINJOY Hand and Body Lotion
SKINJOY is a professional skin care line from the makers of Enjoy Professional Hair Care. This exclusive line of skincare products is only available at your local salon or spa.
SKINJOY is one of the first and only skin care lines to incorporate pH balanced and stable formulas, which are sulfate and methyl paraben-free. Unique antioxidant blends and innovative lipid barrier systems take SKINJOY to the next level for professional skincare services.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
I am by no means a blogging guru, but I've had some amazing opportunities and success this past year. All it took was for one blogger to help point me in a certain direction and I worked hard from there.
I wanted to do the same and share some tips for new bloggers or anyone who wants to get into the world of marketing blogging (product reviews, giveaways, and earning some money!).
1. Get better sleep - I've lived in apartments for 9 years and have always had bad luck with loud, obnoxious neighbors. My goal is to move in the next few months and rent a home that is in a quiet neighborhood. My finances are tight and I'm job searching, but getting uninterrupted sleep is my top priority for 2012. This will also help me relieve stress. My dog is lucky; he sleeps through it all.
2. Reduce carbon footprint - I have become increasingly aware of my wasteful habits over the years and have taken steps to use recyclable products, as well as products that are eco-friendly.
I've been searching for companies who make products that are environmentally friendly, reusable, and natural makeup products. There is still more that I can learn and do in order to save our depleted resources.
3. Show more patience and kindness - you may think this is lame, but during my hardest times last year, it only took one person to show me some patience and kindness and it made a world of difference.
5. Be thankful - I have been focusing on the negatives and often forget the beauty in my life. The people and dog in my life who make life worth living deserve to be thanked and I need to work on not taking those things for granted.
And, of course, get my workouts in 1-3 times a week. My schedule is hectic, but I'm committed to maintaining my weight and staying fit. My dog is rocking the Google fingerbands and he's ready to go. :)
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Have you been struggling to lose those extra pounds that don't seem to go away no matter how much you diet? By following the steps below, I lost 17 lbs. in the last few months and I'm continuing to lose weight. I also saved a ton of money by not getting gym memberships.
Using the Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by myfitnesspal.com, I recorded every meal and workout completed. This free app from the Itunes store lets you set your weight loss goals, how many calories you should consume based on that goal, and details every step of your progress. Thousands of meals are already listed to save you time on entering every meal. If you don't have an Iphone or Ipad, you can use myfitnesspal.com to record your calories.
No trip to the gym helped me to lose weight until I started circuit training 2-3 times a week. Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shredcombines cardio, abs, and strength training for an effective 30 minute workout. The 30 Day Shred is inexpensive and is available in both DVDand online streaming formats. You'll need dumbbells and a yoga mat (if working out on a hardwood surface) for this workout.
3. Everything in Moderation
Thanks to the calorie counter, I am more aware of what I choose to eat. It's important to know that junk food is ok every now and then, so don't feel guilty about indulgences once in awhile.
Foods like apples and pears are good snacks that are low in calories and high in nutrients. Salads or lettuce are extremely low in calories (just 10-15 calories for 1 cup) and is a great meal for those days you know you'll be eating out.
There are many options out there to lose weight. Be mindful of what you are eating, make the most of your workouts, and keep everything in moderation. Good luck!
*I am not sponsored by these products. These products worked for me and I wanted to spread the word.