Although I was selected to review this golf guide, I could not access the file from the author after multiple tries and emails to correct the issue. I regrettably could not review this item and would have liked to learn more about golf. I apologize to the author and Tomoson for issues with accessing this file for review.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pexagon sells custom and personalized tech products such as iPad cases/sleeves, personalized USB flash drives, and smartphone cases.
Free engraving on swivel drives!
The coolest thing I have seen on this site is the WOODEN flash drive!!
This deal won't last long so check them out. Make a peronalized picture frame, phone case, flash drive, or choose from a variety of other unique products for your significant other as a Valentine's day gift!
Hair FRIZZ: the number one enemy for women of all ages.
"Why can't my hair be tamed?"
Frizzy, dull hair has plagued me since junior high. Women often think that my straight hair is easy to manage. What they don't realize is my hair has been quite unmanageable due to heat damage from styling tools.
My hair will experience frizz, dullness, and tangling throughout the day as I'm constantly on the go. The frizzier my hair gets, the more I use my flat iron to try and fix it. I'm always on the lookout for products that target frizz and flyaways.
If you've seen my previous posts, you'll see how much I strongly support sulfate free and paraben free products.
It's a cold harsh winter, which means my skin, especially my hands, has cracked and dried and look like they have aged 30 years in 1 night. I have sensitive skin and I'm always on the lookout for skin products that are natural and formulated without harsh chemicals. The personal care products at the drugstore just don't cut it for those of us who want to use products that won't harm us in the long run.
SKINJOY Hand and Body Lotion
SKINJOY is a professional skin care line from the makers of Enjoy Professional Hair Care. This exclusive line of skincare products is only available at your local salon or spa.
SKINJOY is one of the first and only skin
care lines to incorporate pH balanced and stable formulas, which are sulfate
and methyl paraben-free. Unique antioxidant blends and
innovative lipid barrier systems take SKINJOY to the next level for
professional skincare services.
*They also offer a great retailing option exclusively
for salons and spas.*
I am by no means a blogging guru, but I've had some amazing opportunities and success this past year. All it took was for one blogger to help point me in a certain direction and I worked hard from there.
I wanted to do the same and share some tips for new bloggers or anyone who wants to get into the world of marketing blogging (product reviews, giveaways, and earning some money!).
2011 was a challenging and tough year for me. There were plenty of financial and family problems, but I refuse to let those issues overshadow my many accomplishments this past year.
I finished my education and received my Master's degree in December, lost 17 lbs., and traded my eating and living habits for a more healthful approach. My lifestyle has changed significantly, but I wanted to make some resolutions that actually mean something, and not empty ones that I see all too often from others around me. Here are my top 5 resolutions:
1. Get better sleep - I've lived in apartments for 9 years and have always had bad luck with loud, obnoxious neighbors. My goal is to move in the next few months and rent a home that is in a quiet neighborhood. My finances are tight and I'm job searching, but getting uninterrupted sleep is my top priority for 2012. This will also help me relieve stress. My dog is lucky; he sleeps through it all.
2. Reduce carbon footprint - I have become increasingly aware of my wasteful habits over the years and have taken steps to use recyclable products, as well as products that are eco-friendly.
I've been searching for companies who make products that are environmentally friendly, reusable, and natural makeup products. There is still more that I can learn and do in order to save our depleted resources.
3. Show more patience and kindness - you may think this is lame, but during my hardest times last year, it only took one person to show me some patience and kindness and it made a world of difference.
4. Volunteer at local charities - My schedule is going to be jam-packed, but I will vow to dedicate a few hours each week. I am a dog owner and helping out my local shelter will be a major priority this year.
5. Be thankful - I have been focusing on the negatives and often forget the beauty in my life. The people and dog in my life who make life worth living deserve to be thanked and I need to work on not taking those things for granted.
And, of course, get my workouts in 1-3 times a week. My schedule is hectic, but I'm committed to maintaining my weight and staying fit. My dog is rocking the Google fingerbands and he's ready to go. :)
With New Year's resolutions, I thought I would update this post to help those that want to shed some extra pounds. This worked so well for me and it cost me only $4.99 for the workout regimen. The iPhone app/fitness website is free!
Have you been struggling to lose those extra pounds that don't seem to go away no matter how much you diet? By following the steps below, I lost 17 lbs. in the last few months and I'm continuing to lose weight. I also saved a ton of money by not getting gym memberships.
1. Calorie Control Using the Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by myfitnesspal.com, I recorded every meal and workout completed. This free app from the Itunes store lets you set your weight loss goals, how many calories you should consume based on that goal, and details every step of your progress. Thousands of meals are already listed to save you time on entering every meal. If you don't have an Iphone or Ipad, you can use myfitnesspal.com to record your calories.
2. Workouts No trip to the gym helped me to lose weight until I started circuit training 2-3 times a week. Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shredcombines cardio, abs, and strength training for an effective 30 minute workout. The 30 Day Shred is inexpensive and is available in both DVDand online streaming formats. You'll need dumbbells and a yoga mat (if working out on a hardwood surface) for this workout.
Get the DVD for $6.99:
The digital version is $4.99:
This was the best $4.99 I've ever spent in my life. I feel healthier and I have more energy thanks to this highly targeted workout. This workout comes with 3 steps, so when one step gets too easy, you move on to the next. It's like getting 3 workouts for the price of 1!
3. Everything in Moderation
Thanks to the calorie counter, I am more aware of what I choose to eat. It's important to know that junk food is ok every now and then, so don't feel guilty about indulgences once in awhile.
Foods like apples and pears are good snacks that are low in calories and high in nutrients. Salads or lettuce are extremely low in calories (just 10-15 calories for 1 cup) and is a great meal for those days you know you'll be eating out.
There are many options out there to lose weight. Be mindful of what you are eating, make the most of your workouts, and keep everything in moderation. Good luck!
*I am not sponsored by these products. These products worked for me and I wanted to spread the word.